This paperwork must be completed by all of the following individuals affiliated with the Orillia Lightning Soccer Club BEFORE participation in sport:
- Athletes under 26 years of age
- Parents of athletes under 18 years of age
- All Coaches
- All Team Trainers
- All Team Officials
Thank you for completing your review of the Concussion Awareness Resources available at this time from the Government of Ontario.
- Under Rowan’s Law, your sport organization will ask you to confirm that you reviewed one of the Concussion Awareness Resources in this website (http://ontario.ca/concussions) before you can register/participate in a sport. Links to the available .pdfs by age category are listed below.
- You must review one of the resources once a year, and then confirm that you have completed the review every time you register with a sport organization. If you want to use this form to show that you have reviewed the concussion awareness resource, you can provide the completed form to your sport organization(s).
- If you would like to have a record of your review of the concussion awareness resource, you can complete this form and keep it as a receipt to remind you of the date on which you reviewed it.
- Once you complete this form, you can save it (to your personal device/computer) or print this page to share with your sport organization and/or to serve as a reminder of when to review the Concussion Awareness Resources again next year.
Disclaimer: Your completion of this form will not constitute confirmation that you have reviewed the concussion awareness resources for the purpose of Rowan’s Law (Concussion Safety), 2018 . If you want to use this form to show that you have reviewed the concussion awareness resources, you must provide the completed form to your sport organization(s). This form will not be saved by the Government of Ontario and the Government of Ontario assumes no responsibility for confirming that you have reviewed the concussion awareness resource.