Dear Soccer Families
We thank you for your continued patience during this time of uncertainty.  The fields remain closed until July 5th and our permits are on hold.  We are in contact with Ontario Soccer and the Huronia District Soccer Association on a regular basis.  Return to play must be done in the safest way possible for everyone.   For now we are continuing to monitor the situation and look at ways to introduce a soccer program when given the green light.  There are many unknowns.
Ontario Soccer has asked for stakeholder input.  This will allow them to address many concerns and gather ideas from different perspectives.  Club executive, parent, referee, player and coach input is important.  If you have time, please complete this survey.  Your opinions are valuable in this process.  If you could complete by May 11th that would be greatly appreciated.  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OSRTP
In the event the outdoor season is cancelled, we will notify you as soon as possible and work towards quick refunds.  We ask for a bit more time as this is a big decision and would like to have something everyone can still look forward to this summer.
Be well, be safe
Orillia Lightning

Leave a Comment