Scholarship Application 2021
Applications are now being accepted. Due date for submissions is MAY 31, 2021. Please read carefully the below info and download the application page.
Click here for the Scholarship Application 2021 form.
Rules & Regulations:
1. In order to assist our youth with attaining their educational goals and succeed to their fullest ability, Orillia and District Soccer will offer a maximum of two $500.00 scholarships each year if the minimum criteria are met.
2. Scholarships will be awarded by Orillia and District Soccer to any successful applicant who, for a minimum of 3 years has been involved with the organization as a player, referee, coach or mentor.
3. The qualifications are as follows:
• Attending College or University in the same year they are applying for the scholarship
• Under 19 years of age as of January 1st of the year of application
• Must have a minimum of 75% average in their final school year
• Demonstrated good citizenship, personality and leadership
• Must not be a voting members of ODSC executive board
• The Executive Board has the right to refer selection to individuals independent of Orillia and District Soccer.
4. The funds will be withheld until such time the recipient provides proof of payment of tuition for the first term as well as proof of enrolment in a post-secondary institution.
1. All scholarship applications must be submitted no later than May 31st of each year.
2. All applications must include the following:
• A completed application form (see next page).
• A written letter of reference from a coach or referee indicating the candidate’s character, leadership examples and information regarding the candidate’s soccer ability or contribution to refereeing, coaching or mentoring.
• Submit a certified true copy of the student’s most recent report card.
Please ensure the application is complete and all required information, documentation and letter are enclosed/attached with the application. Chosen recipients will be notified by June 15th of the same year in which they applied.
Submit via email email@example.com